There's mutuality in healing, a reciprocity. The exchange that occurs in healing is integral as the exchange in breathing. We cannot exhale without inhaling. We open and let go, we open and take in. We all breathe. We all heal. Just as some of us are more conscious of our capacity to breathe, of the power of breath, some of us are more aware of our capacity and power to facilitate healing. I am coming to know that to create a moment of healing that resonates at multiple vibrations, I need to be as consciously receptive to the gifts that emerge from my own giving as I am intentionally giving. The exchange of conscious intention and clarity of insight is mutually beneficial. We become smoother and stronger. We all need to keep healing as much as we need to keep breathing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment